To ensure that the Lab functions as a state-of-the-art research facility, each individual has tools and resources available to them to become better stewards of:
- Depending on their function at the Lab, their fiduciary and financial responsibilities/our unique financial operating rules
- The Lab’s workstation and laboratory equipment
- Our cyber security
- Our culture of environmental stewardship based on individual actions
Teams have tools and resources to help them become better stewards of the Lab’s commitment to:
- Sustainable initiatives, programs, and opportunities.
- Infrastructure that evolves to support current and future mission needs
- A strong partnership between research and operations staff who work together to prioritize and enable the Lab’s scientific initiatives.
- Manage and prioritize space needs according to the Lab’s overall goals
Lab community has tools and resources to help them become better stewards who:
- Are committed to improving operations and eliminating waste in order to reduce the climate, waste, and water footprint of its operations.
- Effectively apply and practice the Lab’s unique financial operating rules
- Manage all Lab resources appropriately on behalf of the public